Welcome to the Westfield Soccer Asoociation's Online Registration! Thank you for choosing to participate in one of our programs. We do hope your player has a great experience.
Please note: to comply with the Westfield Town Code, Section 16-28, all WSA registration fees now include a $15.00 per child, per season, per sport Recreation Department user fee.
This fee is not applied to tryout registrations.
If you have questions on any program, please go to the club’s web site at www.westfieldnjsoccer.com
Equipment Fees (Intercounty only)
If you wish to purchase equipment you must enter your order as part of your registration.
Equipment will be offered for Recreation and Fun of Soccer programs via the WSA Spirit Store.
FIELD CLOSURES/CANCELLATIONS: The WSA is not responsible for any program sessions lost due to weather and/or field conditions. WSA reserves the right to schedule weather related make-up practices, but is under no obligation to do so. No refunds or partial refunds will be made due to practices lost because of weather and/or field conditions.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: The WSA will make every reasonable effort to honor special requests for Rec or IC team formation. However due to the size of the program not every special request can be honored. Also, please let the program director know via email if your child has any allergies or medical conditions that we should be aware of.
PROGRAM CLOSURES: All programs may be limited and subject to closure without notice.
- Travel Teams: all Travel fees paid are non-refundable unless approved by the Board and will only be considered in cases of career ending injury or relocation and will be debited an amount equal to or greater than 5% for merchant, transaction and miscellaneous fees.
- All other WSA (non-travel) programs: if you register for a non-travel program and decide not to participate - for whatever reason - you may request a refund up to the day of the first practice/session of the program.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED: Either Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
COMPLETE REGISTRATIONS DO NOT GUARANTEE PLACEMENT IN THE PROGRAM: Registration is not considered complete until all fees, including late fees are received, and/or other outstanding financial obligations are met. The WSA reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the program.
NOTES ON ENTERING DATA:
- Use standard upper/lower case text when entering names and addresses (do not use all capital letters)
- Be sure to provide an e-mail address so that you will receive a registration confirmation message.
- If you have a change in address, telephone number or email address, please return to the on-line registration system to update your contact information.
SECURITY: The registration process uses 128-bit encryption; the highest level of security available on the Internet.
By proceeding to the WSA Registration process, you are indicating that you have completely read the WSA Fall Registration Guidelines and that you accept the terms listed.