Registration for Rec Teams will close on 8/26. After this time, you will be waitlisted and added based on availability.
***The Rec directors try their best to accommodate requests to play with friends or with particular coaches etc, but in no way can they guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
U9 Rec Soccer
***Please note that the U10 program (fourth graders) is now part of the Intercounty Program.
- Two 30 minute halves with a water break at 15 minutes.
- No. 4 Soccer Ball, "home" team supplies the game ball
- 6v6 formation including the goalkeeper
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed: after a goal, before a goal kick, before a throw-in (only the team performing the throw-in can sub), or after an injury
- All players are required to play at least half the game, unless in the event of an injury
- Offside rules apply
- All players are guaranteed to play 50% of the match.
- Soccer/athletic shorts are required (No zipper or pockets).
- Wear WSA issued team shirt, tucked in.
- Rubber soccer cleats are mandatory.
- Shin guards covered by socks are required.
- No jewelry or chewing gum is allowed.
- Water bottle.
- Referee will check player’s uniform for safety before each game.