FOR THE COACHES: Please collect all of the following forms from your coaches (head and assistants) and put them in the order listed below. Please put the head coach’s forms first and then the assistant coaches.
1. VOLUNTEER COACH MEMBERSHIP FORM: Make sure the top is all completed. Please fill in the team name. I will fill in the team # and the pass # when the rosters are printed from Got Soccer. On the bottom, please make sure that it is signed!
2. KIDSAFE DISCLOSURE FORM: Please make sure that it is all filled in – social security number, driver’s license number and expiration – and then signed at the bottom.
3. COACH SAGE: Make sure it is signed. It must be the Coach SAGE Form.
4. LICENSE: If the coach was a coach last year, then I only need one copy. If this is a new coach, then I need two copies of the license(s). With regard to the License level, if a coach has higher than an “F” license, they must hand in a copy of the higher license (i.e. “E”) and ALSO a copy of the “F” license. If the “F” license was taken in 1989 or before that date, then the coach must attend a Rutgers Safety Course and submit proof that they took that course. This is all for liability reasons as of August 2010.
5. HEAD PHOTO: Please see below under Player Head Photo.
6. CONCUSSION CERTIFICATE: All NEW coaches must take the online concussion testing and submit a copy of your certificate to me along with your other forms. If you were a coach last year then you took the course last year and Joe K has a record of your taking it. Takes about 20-30 minutes. Click for the course: HEADS UP Concussion in Youth Sports
FOR THE PLAYERS: Please put paperwork in alphabetical order by last name:
1. PLAYER MEMBERSHIP FORM: Make sure the top is all completed. Please fill in the team name and the U-___ line. I will fill in the team # and the pass # when the rosters are printed from Got Soccer. On the bottom, please make sure that both parent and child have signed!
2. MEDICAL RELEASE FORM: Please make sure the entire form is filled in – emergency contact, physician name and #, insurance info, etc.
3. PLAYER/PARENT SAGE: Please make sure both a parent and the child have signed this form.
4. BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT THAT HASN’T EXPIRED: If this is a U-9 team or if you have a player that is new to travel soccer, then there should be two (2) copies. If it is U-10 and older, then I only need one copy b/c I have the copies from last year. If this is not already done, please highlight the DOB on the birth certificate for Joe K. Thanks!
5. HEAD PHOTO: Have each player email you a Jpg head shot – school pic, etc. Then on your computer desktop, make a folder with all of the head pics. Then the 2nd week of August, you will be able to upload each head shot into GotSoccer to your team account. Details for this will come later. As per Joe K, if the player’s head pic looks the same as last year, there is no need to upload a new pic. Younger kids change more year to year!