Thank you for your interest in the WSA Travel Soccer Program. The 2017-2018 travel team rosters will be posted on the WSA website on June 12th. Selected players invited to join a team will be identified by their initials and birthdate.
NEW THIS YEAR, there are THREE mandatory steps to register for the Travel Program:
- Register to the WSA Travel Program: Deadline JUNE 14th.
- www.westfieldnjsoccer.com[URL TO FOLLOW]
- Accept team invitation, register and pay for the WSA Travel Soccer program
(partial payment is possible by selecting the payment plan option.)
- Selected players not registered with the WSA by June 14th will forgo their invitation
- Register online with New Jersey Youth Soccer (NJYS): Deadline JULY 1st
- www.njyslive.com [URL WITH DESIGNATED WSA SITE TO FOLLOW]
- This new online registration replaces the legacy WSA registration nights.
- In addition to entering player membership information, you will be asked to upload a player headshot and a copy of the player’s birth certificate.
Players are not considered registered until both online registration steps are complete. Failure to do so by the deadlines could result in loss of roster spot.
- Purchase a new uniform : Deadline JULY 1st
- Online Store:
- Boys: [URL TO FOLLOW]
- Girls: [URL TO FOLLOW]
- All travel players are required to purchase a new uniform kit as our current uniform has been discontinued.
- The online store will CLOSE on July 1st. No more orders will be accepted after such date.
- Players without a NEW uniform kit will not be able to play.
- The Travel Uniform Kit consists of: one short, one home jersey, one away jersey, one pair of socks and one or more practice jerseys.
- The new uniform kit will last for 2 years.
Travel Registration Information Nights with Uniform Showcase
The WSA will hold two Travel Registration Information Nights to answer questions about the new NJYS electronic submission process and provide players with an opportunity to try on uniforms.
To reduce crowds, we’re offering separate times for boys and girls. If you can’t make your designated time, please come to the session that works for you.
Knights of Columbus
2400 North Ave, Scotch Plains (next to Charlie Brown’s)
Tuesday, June 13 Thursday, June 15
BOYS: 7:00 to 8:00 PM GIRLS: 7:00 to 8:00 PM
GIRLS: 8:00 to 9:00 PM BOYS: 8:00 to 9:00 PM
We encourage all families to come ready to ORDER their uniforms immediately after. The online stores are easily accessible via phones and tablets.
Thanks again for your interest in our Travel Soccer Program. We strive to provide an opportunity to play soccer to all our community with various programs. We welcome you to explore all our programs besides Travel, including Intercounty, Rec and others.